Find and Email Goddrun.log
The steps for this procedure are:
- Find the GODDRUN.LOG in the folder for the orb.
- Open the GODDRUN.LOG file and copy its contents.
- Start your email program, paste the contents of the GODDRUN.LOG file into an email and send it to the person who requested the file.
Find the GODDRUN.LOG File
- Right click the Windows Start button
- Click Open Windows Explorer
- Find the C: label for your hard drive under the heading Computer.
- Click C: drive and navigate to the goddgames folder
- Double click the goddgames folder and navigate to the orb folder.
- Double click the orb folder and navigate to GODDRUN.LOG
If you cannot see the .LOG extension continue with step 7, otherwise go to step 1 of: Open and Copy the GODDRUN.LOG File.
- Change your folder options. Click on Tools then Folder options...
- Choose the View tab from Folder Options.
- Under Advanced settings, go to Hide extensions for known file types and remove the check mark.
- Click on OK to close Folder Options and save your changes.
- You should now see GODDRUN.LOG with its .LOG extension
Open and Copy the GODDRUN.LOG File
- Double click the GODDRUN.LOG file to open it in Notepad
- Press Ctrl+A to select all the text.
- Press Ctrl+C to copy the selected text.
- Close Notepad and Windows Explorer.
Paste the GODDRUN.LOG file Text into an Email.
- Start your email program to send a new email message.
- Press Ctrl+V to paste the GODDRUN.LOG text.
- Send the message to the email address of the person who requested the GODDRUN.LOG file.